Wilt Injury Lawyers is proud to announce that firm founder Ronald M. “Ron” Wilt has been selected for inclusion in the prestigious Best Lawyers in America® for 2023. Mr. Wilt has been named to the list every year since 2007 for his work in the are of Medical Malpractice Law – Plaintiffs (Louisville area).
Best Lawyers® bases its selection for its annual list on peer-review. Attorneys cannot self-nominate, nor can they purchase a position on the list. Inclusion in the list one year will make an attorney eligible for selection the next, but inclusion is never guaranteed. In order to be selected, Best Lawyers® uses “the consensus opinion of leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues within the same geographical area and legal practice area.” All eligible attorneys must be in good standing with the Bar.
Ron Wilt is rated AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell, and has been recognized by The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyers as well as by Super Lawyers (both as a defense attorney, and then later as a plaintiffs’ attorney) in Kentucky and Ohio. Additional honors and accolades include:
- Judicial Edition of AV Preeminent Rating by Martindale-Hubbell
- Attorney of the Month, Kentucky, Attorney at Law Magazine, 2014
- Louisville Magazine’s Top Louisville Lawyers, 2008-2012, 2014, 2015
- Kentucky’s Top Rated Lawyers in 2012, The Courier Journal
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum Top Trial Lawyers in America
- Leading lawyer in Northeast Ohio, Inside Business Magazine
- Top Lawyers in Kentucky Winner, 2015 – Present
- Elite Lawyers of America – Gold Member
We are all very proud of Ron Wilt for being named to Best Lawyers in America® once again. We hope you will join us in celebrating his latest achievement.