Wilt Injury Lawyers is proud to announce that firm founder and Managing Partner Ronald M. Wilt has been named to the Super Lawyers list in 2024. He was recognized this year for his work in the areas of medical malpractice.
This is the twelfth (12th) year that Mr. Wilt has been selected for inclusion on the annual list for his work on behalf of plaintiffs. For the last 15 years, he has focused his practice on fighting for plaintiffs in personal injury cases. Before, Mr. Wilt worked as a defense lawyer on behalf of the very medical insurance companies that he now files lawsuits against. (Super Lawyers recognized him for that work in 2004 and 2005.) This unique background and perspective means that Mr. Wilt can anticipate the defense an insurance company will give to keep from paying out a claim, and use this knowledge to his clients’ advantage.
About Super Lawyers
Super Lawyers is an objective ratings service that recognizes the work of attorneys across the country. Only 5% of all eligible lawyers in each practice area and region will be selected for inclusion. Super Lawyers uses a patented selection process to reach its final list. Inclusion on the annual Super Lawyers list is not guaranteed from year to year. Attorneys cannot buy their way onto the list; selection must be earned.
About award-winning attorney Ronald M. Wilt
Ronald M. “Ron” Wilt has secured more than $250 million for his clients over the years, and handles complex medical malpractice, product litigation, nursing home abuse/negligence, birth injury, and personal injury claims. His is rated AV Preeminent® by Martindale-Hubbell, a distinction reserved for attorneys who follow the highest ethical standards in their practice of law.
Along with his selection to Super Lawyers, Mr. Wilt has earned honors and accolades from organizations and trial bars such as:
- The Best Lawyers in America®, 2007-2024
- S. News – Best Lawyers® Best Law Firms, 2024
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyers, 2014 – 2023
- The National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys Top 10 Attorney, 2023
- Attorney of the Month, Kentucky, Attorney at Law Magazine, 2014
- Louisville Magazine’s Top Louisville Lawyers, 2008-2012, 2014, 2015
- The Courier Journal’s Kentucky’s Top Rated Lawyers in 2012
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Top Trial Lawyers in America
- Top Lawyers in Kentucky Winner, 2015 – Present
- Elite Lawyers of America – Gold Member
Mr. Wilt is licensed to practice in all state and federal courts in Kentucky and Ohio.
All of us at Wilt Injury Lawyers are very excited to see that Ron has once again earned his spot in the annual Super Lawyers list. We hope you’ll join us in congratulating him on his latest achievement!